NTBA Board Membership
North Topeka Business Alliance invites community leaders and NTBA members to join our Board who are committed to helping our organization achieve its vision and mission. Everyone is welcome regardless of where they work or live.
“To create an inclusive environment that supports economic vitality and quality of place by intentionally and actively engaging the North Topeka Business community.”
“An organization that adds value to its members through intentional programming and active involvement with relevant community matters.”
- Board meeting attendance, except in unavoidable circumstances, is required. If possible, advance notice of absences is appreciated.
- Committee participation is encouraged for all Board members.
- Attend NTBA lunches and other activities to welcome members and facilitate networking and social interaction.
- Contribute expertise to NTBA committees and activities whenever possible and appropriate.
- Enlist potential NTBA members from across our community.
- Bring North Topeka issues to the Board for discussion and possible action.
Persons interested in joining our board must complete the online application below. Membership is by Board approval. Thank you for your interest.
NTBA Board Application